Whole Animal ExperienceInquire Now
A unique dining experience
Wild Boar • Goat • Alligator • Lamb • Pig • Antelope • Venison • Wagyu Beef • Shrimp • Salmon •
How It Works
Choose Your Animal
Several choices of options for whole animal and large format dinners including farm-raised pig, wild boar and goat.
Animal service and large format meals come with coordinated sides that pair perfectly with your choice of animal.
Make It A Party
Customize your whole animal service experience with appetizers, desserts, pre-batched punch cocktails and more.
Make it a Party
- Roasted Pig Face, served with fried rolls - $65
- Char-Grilled Oysters - Parmesan Cheese, Herb Creole Butter, Brioche Crumbs - 24/tray for $65
House Shots for the Table
- Round Barrel Fever - Fighting Cock Bourbon, Becherovka, Cinnamon Syrup - $5/shot
- Tequila y Verdita - shot of Blanco Tequila followed by a shot of Verdita (pineapple, mint, cilantro, jalapeno, lime) -$7/shot
- Tonsil Paint - shot of Powers Irish Whiskey followed by a shot of house-made Pickle Juice -$7/shot
Large Format Drinks
- Punch Cocktail for the Table - yields 4-5 glasses, $55-65
- Porron - Famous throughout Spain & now at Frontier! Tilt the Porron wine pitcher and pour directly into your mouth. It takes some skill, but fun to see how well you and your friends master the technique
- ``Birthday`` Cake - Tcho Chocolate Marble Cake with Mocha Coffee Mousse, Blueberry Coulis and Chocolate Ganache ($5/person)
- Apple Pie or Peach Cobbler - $35, each serves 10 people
- Turtle S'mores - $40/dozen
- Fresh Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies - $30/dozen